addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › New Meetup: Seamus' Birthday Blowout

New Meetup: Seamus' Birthday Blowout

Bacon
Announcing a new Meetup for Los Angeles/Hollywood Pagans and Witches!

What: Seamus' Birthday Blowout

When: January 6, 2009 7:30 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Hey Kids! It's my birthday! And you all know what that means! Come join me on a lovely little Tuesday night to celebrate the day the gods weren't paying attention, and I managed to reincarnate! That's right! The Hollywood Witches are going back to the Mother Lode!

No gifts, your presence is more than enough! There's a pool table and there'll be plenty of shenanigans, so come on down and take lots of pictures, so I can remember what happened. This is an official Pagan pub moot!

What better way to fly in the face of my Saturn Return, right? Holler!

The residential streets are permit parking only, so I'll have a bunch of them available at the bar. Just call and we'll run one out to you if you can't find parking!

Seamus
617-869-6552

PS The two metered spots right in front of the bar turn into a cab stand after 6 or 7, so don't park there! That spot really IS too good to believe!

Learn more here:
http://pagan.meetup.c...­
A former member
Post #: 47
Seamus,
May you have a fabulous birthday and may your new year be full of happiness.
I will be oncall that day and unable to drink.

Again I will offer all including Seamus a drink of the islands spirits and god/goddesses
on my tab at the Tiki Ti in Hollywood after the next meetup to celebrate the start
of Hope and an end of the hopeless.
Blessed be
Thomas