align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › Let's ponder on the problem of memory!

Let's ponder on the problem of memory!

A former member
Post #: 1
hi guys n girls, im new, n im postin lol.

well, i was thinking about memory and how it works. I know we remember things through perceptional experience translated thru the hippocampus (mid part of ur brain) and stored as physical memory in forms of neural pathways, much like how our mp3s are stored in a USB drive. This answer seemed simple.

I think i finally managed to astral project the other nite. Let's assume that our souls are separate from our physical body, including the brain. I came back, altho i didn't remember all of my ventures, but somehow i managed to remember just a tiny bit.

Heres the question. i didn't take my brain with me when i astral projected, nor my eyes, my ears, or any part of my body. What on earth was the mechanism that enabled me to "remember what i saw?". This also appears in other areas, how do ghosts remember things? demons? angels? etc?

So my conclusion was that there are at least 2 ways for us to perceive and remember, the "physical" way and the "soul" way. On top of that, since it seems common to remember experiences from astral travel, it means that "soul" memory can be translated into "physical" memory by natural means (convienantly)!

Thx for reading all this stuff. I do have a couple theories of my own as to why and how this occurs, but i want to hear what u guys think first. Lets milk this ;p -ARt