WorldFest is the biggest vegan festival in Southern California!
Get your Early Bird General Admission ticket to WorldFest for only $5 (plus $1.27 service fee). Sale Ends Apr 30, 2013. General Admission after 5/01/13 is $9.
LA's Green, Compassionate Living, Music Festival
WorldFest is a solar-powered celebration of music, the environment, animals and humanity. We’re helping people learn what they can do for the Earth and its inhabitants.
The WorldFest 2013 Earth Day Festival will be held at the beautiful outdoor setting of Woodley Park in Lake Balboa, CA. We welcome our attendees to a magnificent day filled with entertainment, education and enlightenment. The combination of great music, empowering speakers, environmental, humanitarian and animal welfare non-profits, kids' activities and a delicious food court make for an earth-friendly experience that is sure to be inspiring and enjoyable for all.
The WorldFest 2013 Earth Day Festival will be held on Sunday, May 19th, 2013, from 10:30am to 7:00pm, at the beautiful outdoor setting of Woodley Park in Lake Balboa, CA. We will welcome our attendees to a magnificent day filled with entertainment, education and enlightenment. The combination of great music, empowering speakers, environmental, humanitarian and animal welfare non-profits, kid's activities and a delicious food court make for an earth-friendly experience that is sure to be inspiring and enjoyable for all.
Here's What's Happening at WorldFest this Year:
- Main Stage - bigger-name bands and celebrity speakers.
- Earth Lounge - singer/songwriters, jazz, rock, funk, and world music groups and poets.
- EcoTent - speakers, discussions, and displays about sustainable living and current environmental issues
- Healthy Hut - speakers, discussions, and displays about health including yoga, meditation & cooking demos.
- Exhibitors - more than 100 companies and organizations showcasing their products or eco- and animal-friendly messages.
- Kids' World - storytelling, face painting, and children's entertainers and other activities!
- Oasis Beer and Wine Garden brought to you by the Lagunitas Brewing Company - Refresh yourself in the Oasis located near the Main Stage!
- Animal Adoptions - dogs, cats, rabbits and lots of animals looking for good homes!
- ATM Access: There is an ATM machine on the grounds of WorldFest.
- Bring your own water bottle to WorldFest for FREE FILTERED DRINKING WATER!
Free water* at WorldFest! We are pleased to say that this year we have Lifesource Water Systemsfiltering our water for us. Please stop by the booth for more information. (* water is free if you bring your own cup or bottle. We will also be selling steel bottles and you can get a compostable cup for $1.
Pets are not allowed this year except for service animals.
We are so sorry to say that due to strict Health Department regulations and liability issues we are unable to accommodate your dogs (even on-leash) at the event this year. We are all animal- lovers and this is really disappointing for us. If it was possible for us to have them, we would! However, you can still get your "dog-fix" and all the dog-licks you can handle by visiting the many adoptable dogs from rescue organizations that will be available at the festival. Service animals are are allowed. Please have your documentation with you if you can.
WorldFest is located at the Northern end of Woodley Park in Lake Balboa, CA. Parking $5.
6350 Woodley Ave.
Thomas Guide page 531
View Map • Directions
Go Metro to WorldFest
Just take the Metro Orange Line to the Woodley Station to access Woodley Park. Plan your trip at www.metro.net or call 1-800-COMMUTE. Download a PDF of the Metro Orange Line.