addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Rock Concert Meetup Group Message Board › What bands would you like our Meetup group to get out to see?

What bands would you like our Meetup group to get out to see?

Greg
user 8771089
Group Organizer
Redondo Beach, CA
Post #: 2
Name your favorite groups that are currently touring. Tell us why they're great!
Janice
user 6289956
Costa Mesa, CA
Post #: 3
ACDC

Metallica in December
A former member
Post #: 1
I agree . . . Metallica in December!
SkepticSaint
user 9519839
North Hollywood, CA
TOOL! is touring very soon! I think they play in Arizona in July.
A former member
Post #: 27
Looky this!!

http://www.sfoutsidel...­

Lets go!!!!
A former member
Name your favorite groups that are currently touring. Tell us why they're great!
I hope I'm posting this right - never posted here before.
George Thorogood and the Destroyers are playing with Jonny Lang at the Greek Theater - I got great tix - $50 each.
It's on Sunday, July 26th... should be fun! I hear he has a new album, but I haven't listened to it yet... someone mentioned it was pretty decent!
A former member
Post #: 2
ACDC

Metallica in December
I am ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS down for Metallica..... Went last December... AWESOME!
A former member
Post #: 28
TOOL! is touring very soon! I think they play in Arizona in July.

Tool is playing with Linkin park in Pomona August 22. A whole day/night affair.