addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Rock Concert Meetup Group Message Board › where are the rock "dance"clubs?!

where are the rock "dance"clubs?!

A former member
Post #: 10
Hi there, please anyone help me, it's driving me nuts that I cannot find any rock danceclub in West Hollywood! I know there is the Roxy, the Whiskey, etc. but as far as I know there are just live concerts but I don't wanna see a show every friday and saturday! I am looking for a cool club with a cool DJ who plays Punk, Metal, Alternative, Hardrock, Indie, Indutrial...I don't really mind, I just wanna dance and rock! Does anyone knows a good rockclub? Pleeeaaaaaase...By the way, I just moved to L.A. Thanks for suggestions
A former member
Post #: 11
Found at least one: The Rainbow on Sunset! smile
A former member
Post #: 1
The Rainbow on Saturday nights is a fun place. Upstairs small dance floor but if you slide the dj a few bills and a list he'll play anything you want!! We always have a great time rockin out to Maiden, Scorps, Priest, Whitesnake, Manson and much more!

This Saturday we are trying out Bar Sinister as something different to do, the club on Sat. nights plays Depeche Mode, Cure, Cult, Souxsie, Peter Murphy, we are just looking to try something new.
A former member
If you're down for some weeknight action, then check out Rock Mondays at Les Deux.

http://www.myspace.co...­
A former member
I only know a few. Rock it thursdays, rock mondays, the echo-forgot which night. I would love to know about morecool
A former member
Post #: 12
I only know a few. Rock it thursdays, rock mondays, the echo-forgot which night. I would love to know about morecool
I rocked the Rainbow on Sunset on saturday. Was really cool, 'cause they have not only an outdoor and indoor bar but also a danceclub upstairs. And the DJ is cool; he will play what you wanna hear :) Yeah, it sucks that there are several parties during the week...I need to work unfortunately :(
A former member
Post #: 13
Yep, I checked out Bar Sinister already as well. Definitely a cool place to go!
A former member
Hey Everyone,

Old, but relevant thread, does anyone have updates?

From what I've seen

The Abyss has potential and I'm wondering about Surf City
Bar Sinister for the Goth / Industrial

I can vouch for the Rainbow on Sunset it rocks!

I'd be up for suggesting a meetup if we can figure out a decent venue. :D

Pete