The Los Angeles Spanish Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: ***Manana*** La Descarga Hollywood Rum Bar Meetup!!

New Meetup: ***Manana*** La Descarga Hollywood Rum Bar Meetup!!

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The Los Angeles Spanish Meetup Group!

What: ***Manana*** La Descarga Hollywood Rum Bar Meetup!!

When: Thursday, December 9, 2010 9:30 PM

Where: La Descarga
1159 N. Western Ave.
Hollywood, CA 90029
(323) 466-1324

I'd love for you to join me tomorrow, December 9th, @ 930pm as I visit one of my favorite classy, burlesque bar/lounges in the city, Cuban style La Descarga. La Descarga offers one of the most unique rum, cocktail and cigar menus in LA and 4 interactive burlesque shows nightly starting at 10pm, 11pm, 12am and 1am. This meetup is only offered to the first 10 guests who sign up! They have a strict guest list policy and there will be no admittance without an rsvp. Also, guests must be on time! They will only admit the entire party! So please be punctual, 930!! Come practice your spanish in a fun environment! All levels welcome!

La Descarga is located in East Hollywood: 1159 North Western Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90029, between lexington and virgina in an obscure location right next to a taco shop. Its a bit hidden so look up for the yellow LA Descarga sign and me outside!!:) Valet and street parking are available. La Descarga also has a strict dress code policy. See below:

DRESS CODE: We enforce a strict dress code at all times. Inappropriate items include T-SHIRTS, polo shirts, FLANNEL SHIRTS, hoodies, baggy clothing of any sort, ATHLETIC SHOES, CHUCKS, HI-TOP SNEAKERS, sandals, baseball hats, and beanies. Men must wear collared, dress shirts. Jackets for men and sophisticated evening wear for women are encouraged. Please make sure all guests in your party are aware of the dress code as they will not be admitted under any circumstances dressed inappropriately.

LA Descarga is definitely worth the time and efforts!! You will not be disappointed! See you soon!!

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­

Lamon
user 13403701
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 2
Announcing a new Meetup for The Los Angeles Spanish Meetup Group!

What: ***Manana*** La Descarga Hollywood Rum Bar Meetup!!

When: Thursday, December 9, 2010 9:30 PM

Where: La Descarga
1159 N. Western Ave.
Hollywood, CA 90029
(323) 466-1324

I'd love for you to join me tomorrow, December 9th, @ 930pm as I visit one of my favorite classy, burlesque bar/lounges in the city, Cuban style La Descarga. La Descarga offers one of the most unique rum, cocktail and cigar menus in LA and 4 interactive burlesque shows nightly starting at 10pm, 11pm, 12am and 1am. This meetup is only offered to the first 10 guests who sign up! They have a strict guest list policy and there will be no admittance without an rsvp. Also, guests must be on time! They will only admit the entire party! So please be punctual, 930!! Come practice your spanish in a fun environment! All levels welcome!

La Descarga is located in East Hollywood: 1159 North Western Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90029, between lexington and virgina in an obscure location right next to a taco shop. Its a bit hidden so look up for the yellow LA Descarga sign and me outside!!:) Valet and street parking are available. La Descarga also has a strict dress code policy. See below:

DRESS CODE: We enforce a strict dress code at all times. Inappropriate items include T-SHIRTS, polo shirts, FLANNEL SHIRTS, hoodies, baggy clothing of any sort, ATHLETIC SHOES, CHUCKS, HI-TOP SNEAKERS, sandals, baseball hats, and beanies. Men must wear collared, dress shirts. Jackets for men and sophisticated evening wear for women are encouraged. Please make sure all guests in your party are aware of the dress code as they will not be admitted under any circumstances dressed inappropriately.

LA Descarga is definitely worth the time and efforts!! You will not be disappointed! See you soon!!

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­

I wouldn't be able to get there until 11pm...next time...!