addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Los Angeles Spanish Meetup Group Message Board › Corazon de Vida Trip Oct 17! Join me & the Alhambra Spanish Meetup.

Corazon de Vida Trip Oct 17! Join me & the Alhambra Spanish Meetup.

Gina
LaChinita22
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 7
Hola!
I'm organizing a Corazon de Vida event to Baja, Mexico to visit the orphanage. I'm sure you are all familiar with this trip. It will be on Saturday, Oct 17 and I will be picking up the bus at the Irvine CDV office.

Please join me and the Alhambra Spanish meetup group to spend time with the children. The trip is $40 which includes bus ride, lunch and arts & crafts with the kids. Please pay directly on the CDV website: www.corazondevida.org and http://oct17ef.eventb...­

This is the information I wrote on the Alhambra Spanish Meetup page: http://spanish.meetup...­

If you can't see that link here's the info for the bus pick up:

LOS ANGELES PICKUP LOCATION: Pickup at 5:30 AM - Park & Ride lot off the 105 Freeway, Crenshaw exit. Going east on 105 from the 405 Fwy, exit on Crenshaw Blvd. Turn left at 120th Street, turn left into parking lot. Going west on 105 from the 110 Fwy, exit Crenshaw Blvd. Turn left on Crenshaw, turn right on 120th St, turn right into lot. Park & Ride lot is across the street from Hawthorne airport. Meet bus on left side of lot.

IRVINE: Pickup at 6:15 AM - 2062 Business Center Drive, Irvine 92612 - Park in rear.

Please let me know if you are attending. You can message me or RSVP on the Alhambra meetup page.

Saludos,
Gina
Michele
MicheleJW
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 75
I had no idea that there was an Alhambra Spanish meetup or that they were going to this. I hope to join them on another or to plan one with the L.A. group soon! I contemplated attending the October trip alone for quite some time! Thanks for the info.