Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › Azure Standard Favorite Products???

Azure Standard Favorite Products???

Samuel W.
user 37620172
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 14
Brandi,
I've been ordering from Azure for awhile. Am doing a pallet (50 bags) order of Scratch and Peck Natural Layer this month if you want to join. $23.15 for 40 lbs (vs $25.50). I have 6 Muscovy ducks and feed them whatever layer feed my chickens are getting. I also have a 35 lb bag of BOSS from Modesto Milling I could split with you
Sam
Roberta K.
user 10948851
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 482
If you shop by category, you can find a category of grains and i just go through and get some of everything.
Amanda G
user 12128708
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 137
I wish Azure carried BOSS..... maybe someday
Roberta K.
user 10948851
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 483
I think I got a bag of boss from them.
Amanda G
user 12128708
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 138
what where how ?? NO WAY biggrin I can't seem to find it on their website.... Of course I ordered the world this time as I'm out of everything and for once they have everything in stock!!! So if people need grains I've got them or will next Tues!!
MaryEllen S.
user 13593726
Altadena, CA
Post #: 1
Hi, I have been wanting to order from Azure but didn't think there was a drop point by me - but I read something about a drop point at the Rose Bowl? Who is the contact for that?
Brandi G
user 48566262
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 139
Sam

I'd happily split the Boss with you. About the feed, I'm making my own as of now, so no premixed feed until I either run out of energy or the chickens revolt and demand lay mash!

Is there anything else you have had your eye on for splitting?
Samuel W.
user 37620172
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 15
Placing another pallet order for Scratch and Peck Natural Layer (no soy, corn, or canola). 40 lb bag is $23.15. Must be at the Rose Bowl on Tue April 23 10am for pickup unless other arrangements are made. Email if interested in joining. samnjeanette at yahoo dot com
Sam
Annissa
mycitychicks
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 25
I need to order some layer feed plus a couple of other things. What is the drop off number for Torrance? I'm in Long Beach so the Rose bowl is a bit of a trek. Thanks!
Roberta K.
user 10948851
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 494
Torrance Is K4. There Is A Long Beach Drop But They Said it's Closed To New People. Azure Said If We Want To So AnotherDrop In Long Beach They Would Set That Up. I Can Inquire From The Farms To See If They Would Like That.