Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › ROOSTER AND HEN LOOKING FOR A HOME BY TODAY - PICK-UP/DROP-OFF TOMORROW

ROOSTER AND HEN LOOKING FOR A HOME BY TODAY - PICK-UP/DROP-OFF TOMORROW

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello,

My name is Veronica and I am sadly looking for a home for my Rhode Island Red Rooster, El Cockquiao, and Hen, La Hendrix. I am trying to locate a home in the Highland Park, Eagle Rock, Alta Dena, Pasadena, South Pasadena, Covina, Arcadia, Monrovia, Duarte, Glendroa, La Canada or Tujunga areas.

El Cockquiao is a nervous but fun-loving handsome Rooster and La Hendrix is our sweet and affectionate lovable-Hen. They are so good together and would hate if they had to be separated so I am looking for someone to take them both - hopefully where there are other chickens. I would like to be able to visit from time to time as I have had them since May and are so completely attached to them, it is breaking my heart that we must get rid of them. But we do not own our house, so we must comply with the landlords rules, we have had no complaints regarding them nor Cockquiao's cock-a-doodle-doodling in the morning, but are landlords are very adamant.

I would also like a situation where I would still be able to retrieve some of La Hendrix's eggs as she lays the most amazing brown eggs and we worked very hard for her to get healthy in order for her to lay - we acquired them from an East Los Angeles poultry storefront.

If you are interested, contact me today as I have to find a home for them by tomorrow or we will be fined and they will call animal control on us and I cannot think of them being taken in that kind of situation.

I look forward to hearing back from some of you members of Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts, call me anytime today (323) 344-2195. Click here to view photos

Veronica

*Serious inquiries only please.