Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › Dare 2 Dream Farms chicken delivery this Thursday! 9/20! 15% discount!

Dare 2 Dream Farms chicken delivery this Thursday! 9/20! 15% discount!

Dare 2 Dream F.
Dare2DreamFarms
Lompoc, CA
Post #: 15
Megan and Jeremy finally got married and now the chicken farming is back in full swing!

Orders placed between Monday 9/17 and 9/20 will receive a 15% discount!

Dare 2 Dream Farms has delivered to hundreds of happy chicken owners in the Los Angeles area.

We will be making a chicken delivery Thursday, September 20th! We will deliver to Santa Clarita, Pomona, the Beach Cities and everywhere in between. We can deliver to Ventura County as well.

Most breeds are guaranteed hens, however, if you EVER end up with a boy we will switch him out for a hen or refund your money.

All prices are based off of age in weeks plus $5. So 10 weeks would be $15.

All breeds are off of heat lamps at 6 weeks. All ages are at time of delivery.
Buff Oprpingtons (3 weeks)
Easter Eggers (4 week)
Black Sex Links (5 week)
Golden Sex Links (5 week)
Black Australorps (5 week)
White Plymouth Rocks (7 weeks)
Easter Eggers (7 weeks)
Silver Laved Wyandotes (8 weeks)
New Hampshire Reds (10 weeks)
Rhode Island Reds (10 weeks)
Black Sex Links (11 weeks)
Black Australorps (11 weeks)
Golden Sex Links (11 weeks)
Brahmas (16 weeks)
Black Australorps (19 weeks)

There is a 2 chicken minimum and there is a minimum $20, deliveries to a farther distance could add more.

Please call 805-735-3233 or call or text Jeremy at 805-458-8612 or Megan at 818-266-9217 if you are interested or have questions.

We have poor cell phone service at the farm so please be patient and we will get back to you!

Visit out website as well for more information on breeds, availability, and general chicken questions! We will answer all of your questions and give any advice, for free!

www.dare2dreamfarms.com
Elaine J.
ElaineJesmer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 118
Hi...

Looking forward to my 19-week Australorp! We are all excited...well, maybe not the girls so much, but we are definitely excited. You have my phone number, so if you need directions, just let me know.

Also, I'd like to do this with as little neighborhood fanfare as possible. I'm not hiding my girls, but I don't want to look for trouble, either, because some of my neighbors are anything but neighborly.