addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › Glassel Park Coffee Shop offering coffee chaff for bedding

Glassel Park Coffee Shop offering coffee chaff for bedding

Ann
Prayerwheel
Sunland, CA
Post #: 103
Yes, Devorah I went there 2 days ago, they were very nice and it's MUCH closer to me than Glassel Park. I brought home 8 bags as that's all I could fit ing my car but will be going back for more. I've decided to use it as a mulch in the garden. It looks STUNNING as a mulch! It'll be interesting to see what it does when the rain hits i. Either way, it's a good source of nitrogen (hope it's not too hot) and as far as I'm concerned any mulch is good mulch!
I do mix it 50/50 with my pine shavings for the chic, they don't seem to mind one way or the other and it DOES smell wonderful!
Thanks so much for the hook up!
Cheers!