addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › Who knew chicken poop can be so much fun!

Who knew chicken poop can be so much fun!

A former member
Post #: 290
It was page one of the Journal a few weeks ago, of all places. They call it bingo, 54-number grid. If the chicken poops on your number you win. From the video it seems everyone--including the chicken--is having fun.

THE A-HED Updated October 22, 2012, 10:19 a.m. ET
Bingo! Henny the Hen Just Made Her 'Mark' on No. 16
Game Hinging on Chicken Becomes a Hit at Texas Bar and Elsewhere; Cows Play, Too
http://online.wsj.com...­

Click on Video tab to watch the clip.. the one embedded in the article is too small (for laptops, at least).
A former member
Post #: 34
People have been doing the same thing with cows for a long time, too. So funny! biggrin
A former member
Post #: 308
My favorite state... laid back and down to earth. If only their weather was the same.... Here is a funny clip from Texas: Drunk lady interrupts Kvue F1 News report Austin, TX youtube.com/watch?v=X5jrrNK3HFI&NR­
A former member
Post #: 5
Amazing!! My husband is really into this and we have threatened all of our friends with a chicken poop bingo party. I'm shocked at some of their responses.
My husband has for some time dreamed of cow scrabble... always reaching for the stars and keeping the kid alive.
Hope to get things together and try out a game of bingo. We'll see...