addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › Free Egg Cartons and Crushed Eggshells

Free Egg Cartons and Crushed Eggshells

Bailey S.
GardenGrrl
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 3
I have about 3 dz. clean cardboard egg cartons and several lbs. of crushed egg shells (I can only compost so much!) that I would like to share with those that can use them. I know some folks reuse the eggshells as a source of calcium in their feed. We have not yet gotten to the point of "jumping in" to owning our own chickens, but I am happy to share my "supplies" with owners.
A former member
Post #: 32
Do you still have the egg cartons and egg shells..I would like them
Ann
Prayerwheel
Sunland, CA
Post #: 136
I'd be interested too, thanks for your generous offer!
What's keeping you from getting chic???
Cheers!
Ann