align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › red frizzle rooster available

red frizzle rooster available

Roberta K.
user 10948851
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 267
I have one or two 3 month old roosters and one is already crowing. Sadie mentioned wanting one but i haven't heard back from her. Please email for more info.i.m not destined to have a girl i guess.... :(
Brandi G
user 48566262
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 43
Aww, sorry to hear that Roberta. All the males seem to flock to you! Maybe you can have a rooster harem ;)

I hope you find the boys a good home. Someone on BYC uses a black out pen, maybe that's an option for you?
Roberta K.
user 10948851
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 273
I'm keeping the little one in the house because he thinks crowing is fun but Frosty is good about crowing in the closet and keeping quiet outside except for today because the girls were fussing about something i was doing with their water and he let me know to cut it out. An hour of crowing in the closet and he's been quiet for the rest of the day.
Roberta K.
user 10948851
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 274
Sadie might take him but if anyone else is interested hereis a not great pic but shows how fuzzy he looks.