addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › best eggs to buy on the west side?

best eggs to buy on the west side?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, I'm looking for the best pastured eggs on the West side. We're in Venice. In my dreams, I'd love to find unsprayed eggs, from chickens who eat organic, no-corn no-soy feed with some decent amount of flax. Am I asking too much or are such eggs available in LA? Many thanks, Clara
ceebs
ceebs
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 79
For what it's worth, my girls will never eat flax no matter how much I try.
Leanne
user 11879008
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 127
For what it's worth, my girls will never eat flax no matter how much I try.

Mine, too! I have tried numerous times over the years to get my chickens to eat flax, and I have yet to own a chicken that doesn't pick around it when they can and leave it all behind. It's just easier to make myself eat it.