Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › Looking for fertilized silkie or bantam eggs to hatch.

Looking for fertilized silkie or bantam eggs to hatch.

Vicki S.
user 11941481
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 1
I have a broody hen that has hatched chicks before and would like some eggs to hatch. Would like bantams or aranacas. Thank you
Roberta K.
user 10948851
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 501
I have a eggs that are a cross between our bantam white frizzle Frosty and our standard RIR hen. I don't know how big they will be but we had one hatch this weekend and he has the feathered feet like his daddy and the color of his mommy. Both are sweet house chickens so i'm hoping these chicks will be super sweet too. I'm in Long Beach though but can bring them to Silver Lake if you want some. They are medium size eggs. - roberta
Vicki S.
user 11941481
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 2
I would be interested in 6, maybe 1 will be a hen....anyway, I can pick them up at the chicken health meetup on the 18th if you will be there. Thanksbiggrin
Vicki S.
user 11941481
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 3
I would be interested in 6, maybe 1 will be a hen....anyway, I can pick them up at the chicken health meetup on the 18th if you will be there. Thanksbiggrin