Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › Ill Silkie chick - friend needs help

Ill Silkie chick - friend needs help

Marie M.
user 45254602
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 42
All - my friend sent me a video of her's friend's silkie and has asked for help as to what could be wrong. I am no expert and I know that my silkies could not be vaccinated for Mareks so I'm wondering if that's what it could be. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. They don't live here in So Cal but back east in W. Virginia. Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.co...­

Thank you!!
Laura B.
LauraBonilla
Group Organizer
Norco, CA
Post #: 502
hi Marie,
sorry your friend is a sicky girl... I wished I had any ideas... could be so many things... I would suggest to your friend to bring the hen inside and keep her comfortable and warm with water and anything she likes to eat, like yogurt, kale... I add a bit a cayenne pepper and the powder inside a capsule of probiotic to the yogurt... to the yogurt I add pieces of kale and it looks really yummy... regardless of what she has, these type of foods are very healing...
hope she gets better... give her my phone number is she wants to call, I'm here...
909-994-5701...

lots of blessings,