Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › Would you like to adopt a chicken for the summer or for ever?

Would you like to adopt a chicken for the summer or for ever?

user 12108959
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 13
I have been taking chickens in over a couple of years, but I have to go away for a couple of months. I do have a farm I could take them to, but if anyone is looking for some chickens to see if they would like to keep chickens full time, or if anyone would like to adopt a chicken, let me know.
I have two older less enthusiastic layers who are very good at getting rid of bugs and snails. They do lay but not every day. One is from a meat shop. The other is a Bantam.
I have two Cuckoo Marans, about two years old.
Three red hens?
One black polish with a white feathered head.
And a wynadotte.
If I don't hear from anyone, it's not the end of the world, I'll just take them to the farm.
email is xstalc@aol.com
Mario S.
Hawthorne, CA
Post #: 3
Hello Jane,

I am interested in adopting some of your hens. I am looking to get a couple of chickens for a friend of mine in Santa Barbara. I am interested in the Polish, a Cuckoo Marans and maybe the Wyandotte. What would be the best time to come pick them up? I have the day off today so I can pick up pretty immediately. I am located in Hawthorne (by LAX). Thank you! I sent you an email as well.

-Mario Serna