align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › Sumatra chicks

Sumatra chicks

Ish r.
user 102716802
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
I'm looking for Sumatra chicks... Any idea where I can find?
Susan J.
SueJ
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 65
Maybe Chickens Galore in Norco? I'm going there this week, possibly tomorrow/Tuesday. They don't have a website, however you can find his (Russell's) number by Googling and at Yelp.
Roberta K.
user 10948851
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 589
Birdman in Highland Park had them a couple of months ago. He ordered them for someone and got a few extra. maybe he would do that again. It took everything in my body and mind to not take them! The roosters are amazing!
Ish r.
user 102716802
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 3
Thanks guys I just got them ordered yesterday in orange. I was looking all over the place for them.