align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › Schedule & Details for Mar Vista Farmers' Market

Schedule & Details for Mar Vista Farmers' Market

Gardenerd
Gardenerd
Los Angeles, CA
Hi Chicken Folks,
I'm excited about this Sunday's meetup at the Mar Vista Farmer's Market. The booth setup starts around 8:45, so for those taking the morning shift, if you can come a few minutes early that would be great. So far, I'm seeing the following for shift coverage:
Morning shift
Michelle - 9-11:30
Roberta - 10:30 - ?

Afternoon shift
Donna 11:30 - 2

For those who have RSVP'd, please weigh in about your shift preference. I plan to fill in the blanks.

Once we get this settled, we can decide what props and supplies to bring for show and tell.

Thanks,
Christy