addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Los Angeles Women's Ruby on Rails Group Message Board › Ruby Developer wanted for MomAssembly

Ruby Developer wanted for MomAssembly

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello! I run a company called MomAssembly. We are the first online education site build specifically for moms, offering a number of online courses, taught by experts, covering everything from Sleep to Feeding to Sibling Rivalry and Toddler Behavior (and everything in between!). We've partnered with two of the top parenting experts in the country and, through them, we're working with an amazing group of highly influential instructors. We're also building out a Quora-like Q&A tool that we hope will serve as the ultimate source of parenting answers. We're about to enter alpha, and have been working with a local Ruby shop, and will launch at the beginning of January. We're looking to bring on a Ruby developer to work closely with me (CEO - and all around fun gal :)) to really make this a kickass company. We're offering competitive paid salary along with stock options and benefits. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, or know someone who might be, I'd love to chat and find out more about you.

Thanks so much!
Jen Ringel