addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Hello and Happy Father's Day!

I think we are pretty much set to rock this event.

We have sponsors providing lunch, snacks and fun give-aways and a badge is being designed and badge making equipment is on its way.

IMPORTANT! If you can't make it, now is the time to tell me. We have over 120 people signed up for this event and possible spill over from another event, so if you can't make it you must tell me now.

We are counting on you showing up. It is YOU that is going to make this event successful. I have kids and parents emailing and tweeting me asking me to please find a spot for them to come, it is so so important that you commit to being at this event because they are super excited and I don't want to bum them out.

I will send an email tomorrow with more details on the details for the day.

Exciting!!

Thanks!!

Tara