Whether it is to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, manage large scale international companies or just a complete change of your career - an MBA can give you this opportunity.
QS World MBA Tour brings over 50 of the world’s top business schools to Los Angeles on Sunday, January 26th. This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for Meet Up members in this group. To register follow the instructions mentioned below.
Attending B-Schools include:
UC Irvine, Univ. of San Diego, UC Davis, George Washington Univ., Boston Univ., Univ. of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Johns Hopkins Univ., Copenhagen Business School, Fudan Univ., IE, IESE, ESADE and many more
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Network with Ivy League MBA Alumni members (to be confirmed)
- Take or improve your GMAT score
- You are interested in MBA scholarship opportunities and funding advice – QS offers $1.2M MBA scholarships
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown
120 South Los Angeles Street
Los Angeles 90012
Registration Opens – 1.30pm
Pre-fair presentations start – 2pm
Fair opens – 4pm
*Attend any time between 1.30pm-6pm
To receive FREE admission (for your group only) you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/fb3AN4 and answer the registration questions.
2. Print out this page that shows your RSVP and bring with you to the event.