Sorry for the short notice folks.
Where: Library Bar in Downtown Los Angeles!
630 W 6th St
Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Park in the underground structure on the North East corner of Hope & 6th.
- Literally, the entrance for the underground parking is ON the corner, down the ramp.
- It's best if you enter heading north on Hope, or heading East on 6th (it's a one way street) and making a left turn onto Hope... and look for the black sign with white lettering that says "Library Bar Parking" about eye level.
- It's only $5 all night long with validation from the Library Bar anytime after 6pm.
- Start your own tab.
- Find space where you can.
- Enjoy some great food and beverages!
- Specials go from 6pm - 8pm
Mojito's Q & A section:
Q. Can I bring my dog?
A. Unless i's Snoop Dogg, NO! It's a bar/restaurant, hello!!!!!!!!!
Q. How should I dress?
A. There will be no streaking inside the bar! Keep your pantyhose on... especially if you just came from a liquor store robbery. You wouldn't want anyone to recognize you. Just sayin! Dress business casual... slacks and collared shirts guys, cocktail dresses or slacks with blouses ladies. If you show up in shorts and a t shirt with flip flops, I'm personally gonna arrest you!!
Q. Is downtown scary?
A. "Head for the hills... you're taking us into the ghetto Mojito!" Uhhhh, not really. Just don't buy crack from Lenny! Hey, at least you can see a few cops take down a pimp! j/k. The area of downtown we're going to is actually in good shape. The Library Bar has two bouncers, and there's lots of visible people walking around all the time. This is a more trendy part of downtown folks, NOT skid row!
Q. Where do I park?
A. Take the train! Hopefully you don't get mugged by the people above wearing the pantyhose on their heads. You obviously didn't read the whole PARKING section of this event description.
Q. Will you be wearing pantyhose Mojito?
A. YES, I need to work my way up to lederhosen for the next Oktoberfest event. NO!!! I'm not wearing panty hose... I'm going "commando!" And I'm gonna go NUTS if you ask me any more retarded questions. lol.
Disclaimer & Liability
- Be responsible!
- Know your limits!
- By signing up for this event, you agree not to hold meetup, the organizers of this group, Lenny or any wads of sidewalk gum responsible for any losses, damages, personal injury, "skid marks" if you go commando, or tearing of pantyhose.
- NO, this does NOT give you permission to rob a liquor store knuckleheads!