addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Tea Message Board › why not meet more often?

why not meet more often?

A former member
Post #: 1
Is the group "inactive"? When can we get together? It is a very nice web page.
Dianna H.
diannaharbin
Group Organizer
Santa Barbara, CA
Post #: 8
I formed the group long ago while it was still in the planning stages. At the time, I thought I could keep it invisible until I was ready to begin having events. Only afterwards did I realize that I could not keep the group "cloaked". Now, at long last, we are starting to have events. I hope you are still interested!
Margaret S.
user 11700594
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 5
Hello Elaine,

I am the Co-Organizer of both this group and Long Beach Tea. I organize events in Long Beach and hope to expand to other cities in time.

We have a tea social meeting coming up as soon as I can finalize the date and time with the owner of the establishment. Is Long Beach too far for you to come?

Regards,
Margaret Studer
Co-Organizer
Alexandra H.
user 7594634
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 3
What about a Meetup in the San Fernando Valley? There are some excellent tea places around here.
Margaret S.
user 11700594
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 7
Hello Alexandra,

You asked why not San Fernando Valley. That might be possible some time, however Los Angeles is an enormous area and Los Angeles Tea is small in comparison. What we need is Los Angeles Tea members in many areas to work with us as event organizers.

Tea Enthusiasts who are members of this group are encouraged to become event organizers. Dianna and I will help you. In such a vast area, two people cannot do it all. Anyone who has an idea and who would like to organize an event should run it past Dianna and me.

There will be a Meet Up for both Long Beach and Los Angeles Tea in Long Beach in about two weeks.

Thank you for your idea.

Regards,
Margaret
Co-organizer
A former member
Post #: 11
Alexandra Hoover said:
What about a Meetup in the San Fernando Valley? There are some excellent tea places around here.

Alexandra, I live in the San Fernando Valley also and I would love to join you for tea. Which tea house would you recommend?