addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Los Angeles WordPress Message Board › HELP!!!! Using Slickr Gallery

HELP!!!! Using Slickr Gallery

Toni H.
user 4530630
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 1
I have the widget setup and working properly and now want to use Slickr Gallery and don't know how to supply the Slickr Gallery url.
Natalie M.
NatalieMac
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 16
Can you provide a little more information about your setup?

It looks like you've installed the Slickr Gallery plugin to your WordPress theme, is that correct? I'm not sure what you mean when you say that the widget is set up and working properly but now you want to use it? What part is working and what part is missing?
Toni H.
user 4530630
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 2
I am using the Slickr Gallery plugin. It isn't working. Within Wordpress Settings: When I select the Slickr Gallery, it takes me into the Slickr Gallery settings.

The first area is Flickr settings.

The section area is Slickr Gallery settings. Which is where I believe my problem is. I don't know what to put in the space that ask for:

Slickr Gallery URL /XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(Enter the path where you want your photo album to be shown)

The XXXXXXXXXXXXXX is for value I need help with.