align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Los Angeles WordPress Message Board › I kind of attended the Oct 18 meeting didn’t get counted

I kind of attended the Oct 18 meeting didn’t get counted

AndrewLedford
Volume1
Stanton, CA
Post #: 1
I was one of the people who said I would be at the meeting I showed up but no parking. Those who committed on the registration seemed small enough that there should have been plenty of parking. I see no reason to use the meetup confirmation. I believe I should no longer drive into Los Angeles for group meetings.
Natalie M.
NatalieMac
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 10
I'm sorry that you weren't able to find parking. The venue seemed sure that they'd be able to accommodate everyone, but apparently that wasn't the case.

This was not just a meetup for the WordPress group, but was a combined meetup of all the Meetup groups in LA. I think they were looking to have about 1500 people total, so even though the number attending from our group was small, we were just a drop in the bucket.

We'll be back to our typical smaller WordPress meetups soon, and there should be plenty of parking for those.

--Natalie