addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 3
Anyone else using Genesis? I'm using it with AgentPress and finding that something as simple as adding footer links has to be done in the functions.php file.
Mary Ann E.
user 9920622
Orange, CA
Post #: 3
I am using Genesis and AgentPress. What is it you are looking to do?
A former member
Post #: 4
I am using Genesis and AgentPress. What is it you are looking to do?

With the old AgentPress, I would could customize the various page templates in the AgentPress theme. But these page templates are now being pulled from Genesis. Should I copy the Genesis page template, make the changes and put it in the AgentPress theme folder to override the Genesis page template or is there a better way to do this?
Mary Ann E.
user 9920622
Orange, CA
Post #: 4
Good question. I didn't make any custom page templates on the old AgentPress so when I upgraded, my content came along with. I just then had to deal with the new features.

I am a trial and error person - I'd make a copy of what was there, replace with yours, and see if it works. If not, just put the other one back.

I think maybe I could learn more from you than the other way around.(making custom page templates is something I have wanted to learn)

Do you have access to the support forum? I have found them to be very helpful and responsive.

I'd like to see what you have done with the AgentPress. What is your url?

A former member
Post #: 5
Still playing around with it on my test site - http://ae-labs.com...­
Site loads really slow due to security features I added and am still trying to figure out which one is causing the slow load time.