Apr 15, 2012 · 4:00 PM
MINDFULNESS MEDITATION BEGINNER'S CLASS
AN INTRODUCTORY CLASS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTION AND PRACTICE TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE FULLY IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
Sunday, April 15, 2012
From 4:00 to 6:00 P.M.
in Pembroke Pines
The Lotus Institute For Mindful Living, Inc.
- Learn how to practice the Art of Mindful Living one breath at a time
- Enjoy detailed instructions on how to practice sitting, walking, and moving meditation
- Have the opportunity to get questions about your practice answered in a supportive and safe environment
- Get assistance on how to develop and maintain a daily mindfulness practice, and
- Come Share a cup of Mindful Tea with us!
**No Prior Experience Is Necessary To Participate**
*Instruction Is Appropriate For Both Beginner And Intermediate Levels*
The minimum donation to participate in this class is $30.00, plus $15.00 for the book.
Your generosity in providing additional voluntary donations for the instructors, the Sangha, and the Community Scholarship Fund are gratefully accepted and encouraged.
**Please register early as space is limited.**
Location: 7185 Pembroke Road Pembroke Pines, FL 33023 (Corner of 72nd Ave. & Pembroke Road-Across from North Perry Airport)
COME LIVE MINDFULLY WITH US!
© 2012 Broward Lotus Sangha