• As an Agile BA, I want my story board to go forward, not backward.
• As an Agile Developer, I want to write code only once with no bugs or mid-stream redesigns.
• As an Agile Tester, I want the system to test itself automagically.
• As an Agile Scrum Master, I want a lean, mean, smooth-running team.
• As an Agile Deployer, I want software to go live with the click of a button.
• As an Agile Business, I want value delivered in record time.
• As an Agile Customer, I want my products/services to be fast, cheap, and reliable.
About the Speaker:
Dave Mattingly has spent the last 25 years as a computer programmer, database administrator, scrum master, graphic designer, technical writer, and software tester. He has worked for a vast array of employers in field such as space exploration, video games, anti-terrorism, finance, health, manufacturing, the arts, and others. Unrelated to his technology career, he is also an author, editor, publisher, artist, speaker, preacher, trainer, costumer, game designer, alpha nerd, and a hopeless romantic.