Louisville Agile Forum Message Board › looking for tips/possible mentoring.

looking for tips/possible mentoring.

dominic h.
user 157818012
Louisville, KY
Post #: 1
First of all I would just like to say its very exciting to have found this discussion group. I will make this post short and to the point.
Me:
- Tech industry for the better part of 15 year but mostly on the hardware side of things.
- Functioning knowledge of the SDLC but never any hands-on experience with coding or programming
- Work very well with people and have "managed" in controlled-chaos situations before
- New to scrum/agile methodology but have been devouring everything I can get my hands on about the subject for the better part of two months now
- Plan to take the CSM class by the end of Oct.
--------------------------------------­--------------------------
Now with all that being said, I was just curious if any of you scrum/agile vets out there had any words of wisdom or bits of advice that you wouldnt mind sharing with me as I start my journey. If any one of you have extra time and would be not adverse to the idea I would love to be able to meet someone for coffee/drinks and get some actual face-to-face mentoring a couple days a week...or whenever free time allowed. Thanks for reading and have a great day.