addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 160
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for ways to increase my participation in and encourage the growth of the Organic Gardening/Environmentalist/Sustainable LIving community in Louisville. To that end, I have started a group called Natural Ethics and Action, it's part of the Kentuckiana Philosophical Society.

I am trying to encourage members of many different environmental/health conscious groups, like the members of this meetup, to talk to each other, exchange ideas, inspire action and increase awareness and grow, as individuals and as a wider community. I think many groups here in town are working toward the same end, just taking different paths to get there and I think interacting and sharing our different visions can be energizing for all. I have met people working on food justice issues, organic gardening, urban farms, raw food enthusiasts, vegans and many more. I believe that we are all working toward a greener Louisville.

We have had one meeting so far and have scheduled another, Aug 18th, that's Thursday, at Heine Bros. at Preston and Eastern.
If you think you would be interested in joining us, please check out the meet-up page.

I see this group is scheduling a meetup soon, I hope to be able to attend that one and help push this project forward, too.
Thank you,
Teresa