addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Louisville Permaculture Guild Message Board › Urban Farming movie Sunday night in Louisville

Urban Farming movie Sunday night in Louisville

ray
user 4058586
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Post #: 13
A former member
Post #: 101
I will do my best to be there. Want to meet some of you and get ready for spring projects.
Will we be in a "room" for this presentation or how will I know there is anyone from this group?

cool Jack (Cu Chulainn)
ray
user 4058586
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Post #: 14
Jack: Sorry about any confusion. I sometimes list events in the discussion area that are local to our area and related to permaculture, but are not necessarily a meetup for the group. I personally have other commitments for the evening but wanted to notify the group about the opportunity. I too am getting spring fever and anxious to get started spring projects!

If you do decide to attend this showing, would you consider sharing your impression of the film and discussion with the group? Ray