Louisville Permaculture Guild Message Board › Compost Tea Meetup Parking Suggestions/Incentives

Compost Tea Meetup Parking Suggestions/Incentives

ray
user 4058586
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
I'm looking forward to meeting old and new members signed up for the compost tea Meetup!  I have a few additions to the Meetup notes.
1) Meetup will happen rain or shine, but will be outdoors so dress appropriately, no bathroom facilities available.
2) You can arrive any time 2 to 5:30 as this will be a loosely organized, rolling, discussion and tour, you won't miss anything if you are not there at the beginning time.
Parking pressure is tight around my house so I have some incentives for those who can park elsewhere and walk (7 to 12 minutes away).  There is parking at the Seneca Park walking loop West of my house, St. Matthews Library East of the house, there is a Baptist church South of my house on Grandview, and if you are also shopping you may choose to park in the St. Matthews business district a few blocks North of the house.  Any one parking and walking (or otherwise not arriving by car), gets their choice of some plants:  Bocking 14 Comfrey, edible Sorrel, Jewel Black Raspberry, Sungold Cherry tomato etc.  Honor system in place, just tell me if you are due a plant.
Remember to bring your gallon jug if you want some compost tea.  I will also have comfrey tea available and will explain the pros and cons of the two.
If you can not attend, even at the last minute, please change your RSVP to NO.  There are a number of people on the waitlist and it will give them a chance to attend, Meetup automatically will notify the next in line to attend.
I will be repeating this Meetup some time in June but not sure yet of the date.