addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Louisville Permaculture Guild Message Board › Permaculture in Practice Weekend, Berea, September 13, 14.

Permaculture in Practice Weekend, Berea, September 13, 14.

ray
user 4058586
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Post #: 133
I received a brochure from Salamander Springs farm about an upcoming workshop on September 13 and 14. This is a chance to see a functioning, fully off grid Permaculture Farm. The cost is listed as sliding scale $125-$185. I couldn't figure out how to attach the PDF but anyone interested can contact me and I will forward my notification to you.