The Louisville Quantified Self Meetup is inspired by the Bay Area Quantified Self Meetup and the Quantified Self blog.
It is a regular show and tell for people who are tracking data about their body and conducting their own personal investigations and research into their bodies, minds, and selves. Anything is game -- from diet and nutrition, exercise, to personal genetics, to ways to digitize and track information, to how to self-experiment with data and statistics. There is a lot we can learn from one another and this group will get us started.
More specific topics include:
* diet, nutrition, exercise
* using data and statistics to further self-experimentation
* behavior monitoring, tracking, and modification (including studying habit forming and breaking)
* lifelogging, lifecaching, and lifestreaming
* location tracking
* generating, capturing, and working with biometric data
* psychological self-assessments
* medical self-diagnostics and keeping track of one's own medical data