addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Volunteer Love! Message Board › Important Volunteering information Please Read <3

Important Volunteering information Please Read <3

Tim G.
user 4136289
Group Organizer
Arlington, TX
Hi,
This is Tim Gorts the founder of www.volunteerlove.com the volunteer site you have joined to spread love and hope to the community. I wanted to take a moment and personally welcome you to the group. We are honored to have you join our team and I am excited to meet you at one of our many upcoming events or if we have met I can't wait to see you again!
You will be receiving emails from me when I schedule events so you can RSVP for them. I am also looking for a few leaders that are ready to step up and help me schedule events and or be the contact person at events I can't personally attend. It is very rewarding and only takes minutes a week. If you are interested in that please let me know immediately.
Also if your able to make a donation to expand and help keep these amazing events going you can do so on our home page by clicking on membership dues and every single dollar counts so please contribute right now if you can. Share the happiness and  invite your friends to join the group also. Again welcome to the group and I am excited you have decided to help be the change we all want to see in this world. You are awesome!

Sincerely,
Tim Gorts
www.volunteerlove.com