I was introduced to Meet-Up by a friend in July 2013 and the first event I attended was in this Meet-Up Group.
I want this site where possible to show case a range of events to cater for all. Everyone is free to suggest events, in fact I encourage it.
If like me, you love checking out a show at the theatre, meeting new people, heading to a music festival or live gigs in great venues, meeting people socially at other event types you have come to the right place!
Just a few little etiquette reminders to ensure a good time is had by all:
• Please remember if you RSVP to attend an event that you keep an eye on comments AND ensure your email notifications are turned on.
• If you can not attend please change your RSVP to NO to make it easier for the Host who is coordinating. Failure to not change may be recorded as no show and could disadvantage you at future events
• Please note Hosts are not responsible for purchasing tickets etc, if they offer then please do the right thing by them.
• If the host asks questions of attendees please respond and give feedback to assist the host in organising a successful event.
• Please keep comments relevant to the event attending and refrain from adding excessively please.
• If you don't want your photo displayed please make this known to people taking the photos. Photos of people will only remain on the site for approximately 2 weeks.