addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Lowcountry Photo Club Message Board › Family Photo's

Family Photo's

A former member
Post #: 29
Hey Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a cheap photographer. We are in need of some new family pictures, hopefully soon. My husband asked me a few days ago if I had any favorite family photo's and such. Well today I started looking and realize all of our family photo's are over 8 months old. The photo's don't have to be professional so if someone is interested, please let me know. You are welcome to take them with my camera if need be. I don't know very many people in the area still or I would just ask a friend to do it for me. Also, if you are in need of photo's we can take each others photo's.

Thanks,
Loni