addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Pittsburgh Silver Screen Dinner & Film Group Message Board › Assistant Organizers

Assistant Organizers

Lisa
user 11185741
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Ladies,

Does anyone want to be an Assistant Organizer for this group? You would be able to head up & schedule events on your own, in any area of Pittsburgh that you like.

If anyone is interested, can you please send me an e-mail and I can sign you up on this end.

Also, if any members who are Assistants besides Kelly could schedule something(even if it is sporadic) it would be a big help, and be greatly appreciated.
The group could be more diversified if we had more Assistant Organizers who would be willing to schedule events in different areas of Pittsburgh.

As always,

I thank you all for your time and consideration in this matter.

Lisa Beth Scheide