Data Science Luxembourg Message Board › Personal Inviation for the next Brussels Data Science Community Meet-up on
|Philippe Van I.||
Our Brussels based Meetup group about Data Sciences is expanding fast.
The next meet-up will be focused on banking, and will take place on the 8th of May at ULB Brussels.
On the agenda we have 3 presentations :
• Bart will explain how banks use datascience.
• Maxime will show how datascience is to discover mood trends using Twitter dataset.
• Peadar will explain how nosql can help the datascientist.
After the presentations, Sebastien will lead the discussion around how our community could assist social ngo and charity project. We are applying to become the local Brussels Chapter of Datakind.
Before and after our event there is a lot of opportunity to network.
All infos are there: http://www.meetup.com...
More info about Brussels DataScience Community:
We want to:
• be a knowledge hub for data scientists, we are open to everybody.
• Share knowledge - work on practical business cases - learn from others - have fun are some of our driving forces.
"Our ultimate goal is to make the difference by applying our science and knowledge on social challenges."
Our members are looking for opportunities to contribute their professional skills to make a positive impact on our local community or in the world.
Sign up for our meetings on www.meetup.com/Brussels-Data-Science-Meetup/
Follow our community on Twitter: @DataScienceBe
Check out the job postings on our Linkedin group: http://goo.gl/jJMYQP....
Follow Google+ community: http://goo.gl/ySWvhj....
We have 1 follower on our facebook page !
We are looking forward to meeting you soon !
The Brussels Data Science Community
Philippe Van Impe
+32 477 23 78 42