addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Luzern and Central Switzerland Socializing Message Board › A kind reminder

A kind reminder

Spyros
user 11865049
Abu Dhabi, AE
Hi Everyone,

Please let me know by tonight, Wednesday 02 February, 20.00 whether you are coming to Saturday's dinner or not, and with how many people. So far I know that it will be at least 5-6 of us there.

Thanks,
Spyros
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,

Please let me know by tonight, Wednesday 02 February, 20.00 whether you are coming to Saturday's dinner or not, and with how many people. So far I know that it will be at least 5-6 of us there.

Thanks,
Spyros

Hi

Thanks for the invitation, but I will not be able to attend the dinner on Saturday evening as I have a previous appointment. I am sure those attending will be having blast!!

Suzie