addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Luzern and Central Switzerland Socializing Message Board › areas to live in Luzern

areas to live in Luzern

tracey l.
user 9628958
Luzern, CH
Post #: 1
Hello everyone
I am moving to Lucerne ( from Neuchatel) in 3 months. Its all exciting and i have just started the apartment search. Can anyone recommend / advise against areas to live around the city?

Also , any good German language teachers? After 2 years of getting to grip with the French, its seems it is time for me to tackle German and Swiss German :)

Thanks in advance and I hope to meet you all in May :)
T
Leif R.
user 25569302
Group Organizer
Luzern, CH
Post #: 2
Before I moved to Lucerne I spend some time getting an idea of the town and combining that with how I want to live.
Since I want to be able to participate in the "Downtown" excitement and still have peace when I want to, my choise was "Neustadt-Moosmatt" which I am really happy about.

What do you want out of your time in Lucerne. Dining, clubbing, sports, shopping???