Luzern and Central Switzerland Socializing Message Board › An entire day of MeetUp - Great way to meet nice people!!!

An entire day of MeetUp - Great way to meet nice people!!!

Leif R.
user 25569302
Group Organizer
Luzern, CH
SO many have signed up...An entire day of MeetUp is just a few days away and coming closer every day. I am really looking forward to this event :O)
Lets have a quick look at some of the questions you might have:
WHERE DO WE START?
Lido Strandbad, Luzern at 10.00 AM
If you arrive at the Lido entrance between 10.00 and 10.30 you get a discount on the normal entre fee and a Chf 10,- voucher for the total prize of Chf 15,50.
Just say you are part of "MeetUp Leif Rasmussen" at the ticket store at the entrance. This then gives you entrance to Lido and the possibility to purchase Brunch, BBQ, Pizza, Icecream, drinks and more with the voucher...you can also use the voucher in the "Verkehrsmuseum" at another day if you choose to do so.
If you do not use the entire Chf 10,- voucher, Lido returns the rest to you in cash. Pretty easy, right?
What do we do?
First we share an International Brunch with eachother.
The place for that is easy to find. From the entrance to Lido you keep walking straight towards the buildings at the lake. This is where we will be. (Is this your first MeetUp with us? Have a look below)
After the brunch it's time for sport, games and social relaxing.
Marco has arrangede Beach Volley games and the famous "Arschbomben" tournament. You will add even more to this and there will also be other games and Mini-Golf later. Ask Viola to join.
What to bring?
Everything for a normal day at the beach + games (like card games, badminton, frisbee, beach volley ball, chess, party games and more) In short, everything that makes it fun to interact with eachother. Just ask others to come play with you...many will want to do so.
Leave a comment
on the MeetUp page with what you are bringing.
You may want to bring food for a late picknick (sandwiches, drinks and similar) or buy it at Lido.
For how long?
We spend all day at Lido having fun with eachother and then MeetUp at "Suite" in the evening, where tables are reserved for us.
In case of rain
...[/url]we have the restaurant area of the Lido reserved, but bring an umbrella and suitable clothes anyway.

EVENING PROGRAM
From 19.30 in Suite, on the Rooftop above Hotel Monopol (just next to the Main railway station in Lucerne)
Reservation
Cord has taken care of the reservations and will be greeting you when you arrive. I will also give him a hand with this since I really love saying "hi" to everybody :O)
Where?
We are all the way to the top (keep going up the stairs), on the side with the bar, and there you will find us in the large corner area.
From "Suite" you have a beautiful view over downtown Lucerne, surrounded by nice people who likes to talk with you :O)
So we will have drinks, some light food, talks, smiles and laughter and later go dancing in a nice club until you are happily tired and want to go home (at 03 O'Clock?)
My personal suggestions:
This is going to be a fun day if you arrive early (between 10 and 10.30 AM) and bring an open mind. I suggest that you have a shower, change of clothes and some food after the time at Lido before we go to "Suite"
If you have further questions just write or call me. You can sign up here­

New to this / first MeetUp?
Contact me for questions ­Leif Rasmussen

PS This is my last weekend as a bachelor, so come have a drink with me in "Suite" and YES my wonderful fiancee is also there :O)