addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Michael Downey Photography Message Board › Grounds For Sculpture Photo Walk date Change

Grounds For Sculpture Photo Walk date Change

Michael D.
Group Organizer
Somerville, NJ
Dear Members,

Due to circumstances beyond my control I'm afraid I have to move the date for the Grounds For Sculpture Photo Walk.  The new date is Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:00.  I am so very sorry if this is an inconvenience. Hopefully everyone who RSVP'ed with a yes can attend. If you can not attend I totally understand. Simply change your RSVP status and a refund will be issued right away.

Again I apologize,

Michael