MADdotNET - Madison Wisconsin's Microsoft .NET Community Message Board › MAD Jobs › Direct placement, contract for hire position on Far West side
I'm currently searching for a .net developer with anywhere between 1 to 20 years of experience for an excellent position on the far West side of Madison. The position is either direct placement or contract for hire, your choice.
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience:
• Proficiency in VB.Net, C#.Net, ASP.Net, and Silverlight.
• .Net development experience using VS 2010 or VS 2012.
• Proficiency in developing windows and web applications and services.
• Proficiency in relational databases (e.g. SQL Server and Oracle)
• Understanding of object oriented design and development.
• Familiarity and experience with ESRI ArcGIS Server, Desktop products, and development environments.
• Knowledge of the SDLC.
• Understanding of the QC process, procedures, and documents.
• Availability to consult, assist and/or perform after-hours software rollouts as needed.
This company offers great benefits and a great location!
Please call me or e-mail me, or Dave Becker, if you're interested or know someone who is!