addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Susan "Short W.
ShortWolf
Group Organizer
Matawan, NJ
Post #: 102
I am picking up Alex's TV on Sunday at noon, and I could really use some help! Would someone be able to assist for about an hour? Lunch is on me (not literally).
Ray B
Ray_B
Middletown, NJ
Post #: 41
I should be available. Is it a flat or crt screen? Any stairs?
Susan "Short W.
ShortWolf
Group Organizer
Matawan, NJ
Post #: 103
Ray - what is your email? I'll send you the pic that Alex sent me. It's a pretty good-sized TV.
My email is scole10@optimum.net Thanks!
Susan "Short W.
ShortWolf
Group Organizer
Matawan, NJ
Post #: 105
Oh, and I don't know about stairs at Alex's house, but there are only 4 steps in my house.
Susan "Short W.
ShortWolf
Group Organizer
Matawan, NJ
Post #: 106
No stairs - it's on the ground floor. 4 steps in my house, and I have a hand truck.

It's not a flat screen - sits on a stand specially designed for it. It's pretty big, from the photo. If I could figure out how to attach the pic here, I would.
Louise
user 12559468
Colts Neck, NJ
Post #: 41
No stairs - it's on the ground floor. 4 steps in my house, and I have a hand truck.

It's not a flat screen - sits on a stand specially designed for it. It's pretty big, from the photo. If I could figure out how to attach the pic here, I would.

Funny how only Ray responded to the "He-Man" request...idk
Susan "Short W.
ShortWolf
Group Organizer
Matawan, NJ
Post #: 107

Funny how only Ray responded to the "He-Man" request...idk
yeah - I noticed that, too! LOL!
Ray B
Ray_B
Middletown, NJ
Post #: 42
A friend in need...
Thomas D.
Tom..
Keyport, NJ
Post #: 2,655
My he-man days are over. If you can get by with old and infirm give me a call.

Tom
Susan "Short W.
ShortWolf
Group Organizer
Matawan, NJ
Post #: 112
Thank you, all! Ray, and then Tom D and the cavalry arrived, and T2 ! I really appreciate the assistance with the TV! It's all hooked up now and it works great - what's next, Hillbilly Handfishing?