MEAN (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js) Stack NYC Message Board › Enterprise Architect Opportunity- Retail Company- Baltimore, MD

Enterprise Architect Opportunity- Retail Company- Baltimore, MD

A former member
Post #: 2
Good morning! I am an IT recruiter with TEKsystems in Baltimore. I am working on a long-term enterprise architect and lead role requiring extensive experience with node.js and javascript libraries. As this platform is new to me, I would love to learn more and see if you may be able to introduce me to the right people! This is a 1 year minimum contract with our global services department supporting an e-commerce team with a major retail company. The primary technologies that are being used are Node.JS, Javascript and Javascript libraries, and MongoDB. The purpose of this position is to redesign their entire website and the contract will most likely be extended for subsequent projects. Please feel free to call me if you are interested or have any helpful tips in finding and screening people with these skills! Thank you so much for your time and consideration!

Sincerely,
Jessica Shepps
jshepps@teksystems.com
(410)981-7505