Michigan Indian Social Group Message Board › Let's have more participation and events for Summer 2012

Let's have more participation and events for Summer 2012

shikha
user 8029713
Farmington, MI
Post #: 3
Hi Folks

Summer 2012 has started off on a good note with 81 degree weather. Let's make it more happening by scheduling more meet ups. Organizers are doing best to keep the ball rolling, but we would like members also take an active part in suggesting meet ups. This is a great group of people and we would definately like it to grow more.

Please feel free to suggest meet ups or you can contact organizers directly with your suggestion.

Hope to see the meet up page become more vibrant:)

Shout out to my fellow organizers: You guys are doing awesome job:)
Avi
user 44976372
Troy, MI
Post #: 1
Hi,

I have an idea we can have a nice Indian style hike and camping with Indian food from each of us. i have a place
the link
http://www.recreation...­

its beautiful with sand dunes, hiking and swimming activities with lot of beach area.
it will be like a nice place for all Indians to get together, make friends and have adventures fun
Angela
UberLiciousArt
Merrill, MI
Post #: 10
Namaste...........

You are so right about the Manistee Park! (link in your resala)
I grew up traveling since 3 years old and this was one place I have been many times.
And camping there was just great!
It has always been wonderful and clean too!

I know all would enjoy this place!
shikha
user 8029713
Farmington, MI
Post #: 4
Guys. Feel free to suggest meet up. We can see who all will be up for it.
Upasana J.
ujain1969
Royal Oak, MI
Post #: 3
I am in with Avinash's suggesstion on the camping, it is a great idea. Count us in!!
shikha
user 8029713
Farmington, MI
Post #: 5
Hi Avinash. You can decide on a location and date. Then suggest meet up.