addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Angela
UberLiciousArt
Merrill, MI
Post #: 14
Namaste....
Hello everyone!
Gosh........ I was so hoping for a venue that was not a restaurant but rather something where we could do potluck and mingle and get to know one another.

When at a restaurant it seems that we tend to meet or interact mostly with those sitting near by.

If the group decides to go with the restaurant I would opt out.

It seems that venue is the issue.
Is there no one that can secure a clubhouse at an apartment complex?

I live almost 2 hours away so I cannot be of assistance that way.

But I am willing to contribute in other ways.
Additionally, I am also in for helping clean up afterwards.
I will await hearing from you!

A former member
Post #: 9
Hi guys. Glad to see folks are interested. It looks like we have around 10 people at least. So is anybody interested in hosting at their place? I heard sometimes they let you celebrate at gurudwara or at library for a charge of 100 bucks. Let me know if anyone have concrete idea. We can celebrate coming weekend or on 16.
A former member
Post #: 10
Both library and Gurudawara are not available. Another idea could be meeting on nov 11 for lunch buffet at mirchi , novi ??
Angela
UberLiciousArt
Merrill, MI
Post #: 15
So I guess it has been decided to go to a restaurant for Diwali.
Am go greatly disappointed...... :(
Andrew
thirdreel
White Lake, MI
Post #: 73
Perhaps when we meet for lunch on the 11th we can talk about specific plans for another casual meeting on the 17th. It seems like it would be easier to work out the details in person. We can have a whole lotta Diwali!
Angela
UberLiciousArt
Merrill, MI
Post #: 16
Namaste.............
Devki & Andrew.........
I would be sooo happy if you decide to do a potluck.
Please let me know as soon as you know something.
I am aprox 2 hours from you....and have a really full month this month...
so I really need notice if you can.
You can also feel free to call me 989 295 0727 or email me directly angelarts1@yahoo.com.

Bahut bahut danuvad...........Thank you .........
A former member
Post #: 11
Agree with you Andrew. May be instead of 17 , lets do on 16 as 17 lot of folks have parties.
Angela
UberLiciousArt
Merrill, MI
Post #: 17
Thank you Devki!
Andrew, please do let me know as soon as possible!
I so wish to participate! :)
Andrew
thirdreel
White Lake, MI
Post #: 74
The ISA in Ann Arbor has an event, but tickets are apparently limited and the sale ends tonight: http://umisa.org/2012...­

I won't schedule it as a meetup event, but wanted people to know about it. If you're planning to go let me know and perhaps I'll see you there!